Asian corners betting markets are similar to regular corner betting in so many ways except that there is a possibility of refund in this market. The refund in asian corner betting, however, only happens under some special circumstances.
Best Betting Sites for "Asian Total Corners"
T&Cs APPLY, 18+ ONLY
Open Account Offer. Up to 100% matched bonus €50 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit €5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
What's in this article
Top tips for betting on Asian Total Corners
- Be sure to understand if it is more beneficial to bet live or pre-match
- Check statistics of the team news
- Keep an eye on teams statistics
- Be sure to check to see if you have a cash out option
- Accumulators rack up a higher win amount usually
- Be sure to compare odds on different sites
- The tips given above are a general structure of things to look out for. As you get more and more involved in betting, you will eventually pick things up which work best for you and you will train yourself to understand what to look out for. It also makes a big difference if you play around with different sites, this way you can get a feel with what suits you best.
- Asian corner bets can also be adjusted to fit only two options of either Over or Under a certain number. For example, a punter might bet on “Over 8.5” for Asian corners. That punter will only win the bet if the all the corners taken are above 8 goals meaning starting from 9 and above. He/she will lose the bet if the corners taken are 8 or less. The cash out is also a crucial part to the online betting system. Be sure to try and keep an eye on your bet while it is in pay, in order to see if it will be beneficial to you to cash out or not.
- Live betting and pre match betting also makes a big difference. A really good example of when live betting can be beneficial is if a team is losing 1-0 but you notice that the team losing has brought on some more attacking players and the time is quickly ticking away. This most likely means that the chance of there being some corners will increase. Therefore, a corner bet could be perfect at this point in the match.
- It also important to take into consideration the league positions of the teams involved, as two mid-table teams who are at 1-1 at half time are most likely going to settle out for a draw. However, if you find a mid-table team against a team battling for relegation, it might be worth noting that the team needing to win more is the underdog and they will high up the pitch and try to score a goal, once again increasing the chances of corners.
- Thestatsdontlie is a great site for checking statistics on corners. It can show how many corners each team has on average per match and across the whole of a season. Checking out sites like this can encourage you to decide which match a corner bet would be most appropriate on, and it will also help you decide who to bet on. As you can see from the diagram below, we can see which teams have the most corners on average in the first half, second half and overall across 90 minutes. This will help significantly depending on the fixtures being played.
First half Asian corners
As the name suggests, this market is only available during the first half of the football match especially when a punter decides to go the live/in-play betting. It disappears later on once the 45th minute is reached, and the referee blows his/her whistle signalling the end of the first half of the match. Luckily, before this market disappears into the thin air, the punter can make good use of it by placing the bets wisely.
The odds for normal corner betting and those of Asian total corners do have a notable difference. The ones for normal corner betting are slightly higher than those of Asian total corners. The latter, however, carries fewer risks compared to that of normal corner bets.
Other Corner Markets
Asian Corners are the most sophisticated ones from “Corners” family.If you are interested more in a classic corner betting, SoccerBetting365 have you covered as well.
If you are an adventurous type, why don't you try exciting Alternative Corner markets
Lastly, we also have an extensive guide to Corner Betting Prediction Strategies here.